If you try to get to us please use the following directions.
Directions by train
- take a train to Bielefeld main station
(1) enter subway station across the street
(1) take red line (4) to university (about 7 minutes)
(2) take a cab from the main station. The ride to the university is about 10 Euros.
Directions by car
(1) Use Google maps
(2) exit 'Bielefeld Zentrum' from Autobahn A2
(2) take 'Detmolder Strasse' (B66) to downtown Bielefeld (6 km)
(2) follow the signs to 'Universität' ( via 'Kreuzstrasse', 'Oberntorwall', 'Stapenhorststrasse', 'Kurt-Schumacher-Strasse')
In the building
The main physics department (Campus map) is located in section D of the main building (map). Our offices are located on the second floor (D2).
Due to construction work the main entrance cannot be used. The interim entrance is located here.